1. General information
The operator of Divers Guide Service is TB-KS Ltd. Goździkowa Street 16c, 20-221 Lublin, Tax ID: 946-264-46-53, CRO certificate: 061579194, NCR 0000469888.
The Service performs functions of acquisition of information about the users and their behavior (actions) as follows:
- by information voluntary entered in the forms
- by writing to the terminal devices cookies (so called “ 'cookies).
- by collecting www server logs by a web host provider LH.pl Ltd. functioning at http://www.lh.pl/.
2. Information in the forms.
The service collects information provided voluntarily by the user. Moreover, the service can save the connection settings (marking time, IP address)
The data in the form are not available to third parties unless with the consent of the user.
The data provided in the form can determine a set of potential customers registered by the Service Provider in the register maintained by The General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
The data contained in the form are processed in order resulting from the function of a certain form, for example, in order to handle a service request or contact process.
The data given in the form can be forwarded to the entities technically pursuing some of the services – it particularly applies to providing information about the holder of a domain that is being registered to the entities who are the operators of Internet domain names, payment-enabling services or other entities with whom the Service Operator is cooperating on this field.
3. Information about cookies.
Cookies (so called “ 'cookies) are computer data, in particular text files, being stored in terminal device of the Service User and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website of their origin, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
The entity featuring cookies on the Service User's terminal device and obtaining an access to them is the Service operator.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to make statistics that help to understand how do the Service Users use websites, which enables an improvement of their structure and contents;
- to maintain the Service User's session (after logging in) thanks to which the User is not obliged to retype his login and password on every subpage;
- to determine the User's profile in order to display adjusted materials in advertising networks, in particular Google Network
Within the Service two fundamental types of cookies are used:
„ (session cookies) and „ (persistent cookies). Cookies „ 'session cookies' are temporary files, that are stored on the User's terminal device until one logs out, leaves the website or switches the software (web browser) off. „ 'Permanent cookies' are stored in the User's terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until removed by the User.
Software used for browsing the web (browser) usually defaults to store cookies on the user's terminal device. The site users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For he details concerning this subject see the help or web browser documentation.
Restrictions on the usage of cookies can affect some aspects of functionalities available on the Service's websites. Cookies featuring on the Service User's terminal device can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with Service's Operator.
Cookies can be used by advertising networks, especially Google, to display advertisements adjusted to the way the User uses the Service.
Therefore they can keep the information about the user's navigation path or the time he remains on particular website.
In terms of information concerning the User's preferences being gathered by Google advertising network, the User can view and edit information derived from cookies using a tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs
Information concerning some behaviors (actions) of users are a subject to log into the server layer. Those data are used only to administer the service and in order to ensure the most efficient service of provided hosting services. Viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. Additionally, the following can become a subject of recording:
- the time of receiving the request
- the time of sending a response
- the name of client's station – an identification implemented through HTTP protocol,
- the information about the errors that occurred while implementing HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the website previously visited by the user (referer link) – in case where the transition to the Service was by reference,
- the information about the user's browser,
- the information about the IP address
The above data are not associated with particular individuals browsing the page.
The above data are used only for the purposes of administrating the server.
5. Dissemination of data.
The data can become available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
The data enabling an identification of the individual are available with the exclusive consent of that person.
The operator might be obliged to provide the information collected by the Service to authorized body on the basis of legitimate demands to the extent resulting from the demand.
6. Managing "cookies"; how to express and retract consent in practice?
If the user does not agree to receive cookies, one may change the settings of the browser.
We reserve, that the exclusion of cookies service, which are required for authentication processes, security, user's preferences maintenance may hinder and in extreme cases unable using the websites.